Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Well we made it through the Goodman reunion alive!! And luckily we didn't get a ticket this year! I'm super excited about that. The last two years Terell has got a ticket from the dang forest service. Terell's brother did roll our quad with his three kids on and I was pissed off (sorry) but you use your dang 'ol brain when you are riding three kids! Anyways the kids had a blast Becca, Heather, and Rochelle always make fun stuff with candy and they do games too. We went spotlighting and did get to hear a few elk bugle. Played a few card games and that was it. Wednesday through Monday and it went by waaay to fast. They nominated Terell and I to be President next year so I get to make it that much more fun! haha. McKinley is ready to go camping again but Mom isn't. It's hard with a 1 year old running around and ya never know where she is...Can't wait for next year though!
Macy has learned to pinch and pull the hair on our arms. OUCH!! She thinks it's quite comical. I wish I could just freeze her at this age, she's so fun and giggly and playful and...ok I'll quit.

2 comments:

  1. It was good to see you at the reunion. You and Terell will make excellent presidents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe if the two of you do a good enough job at your reunion next year I will nominate you for prez of the US. You couldnt do any worse than what we already have!!

    ReplyDelete