Sunday, September 20, 2009

Well we tried to haul some wood this weekend and we didn't succeed. We drove up by big lake and as soon as we got there it started raining so Terell decided to go ahead and start cutting. Then the chain saw died and it started hailing. Never in my life have I ever experienced so much hail in one month. Anyways we decided to wait it out in the truck with 2 kids, 1 on my lap and 1 in between us, I was getting real claustrophobic. An hour after hailing so loud we couldn't think we headed back to town. Then I felt guilty we spent the gas money and we were coming home empty? So we turned off on a side road and tried to haul wood again. The dang chain saw would only run a minute and then die. So we got enough for about two fires and gave up! What a boring weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I am telling you-get a pair of kick ass golshes and a rain coat because when it rains it doesnt just pour-it floods. But think on the bright side-the truck didnt break down and you at least got enough for two fires-lol

    ReplyDelete