Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Lately life's been crazy. Terell got his tonsils removed in January and did great! He was a great patient and I hope I was a great lil nurse. He now sleeps like a baby or so I think..maybe cause he's really quiet now? Soon after we went to phoenix spent the weekend with Terell's brother Kevin and family. I had a MRI done Saturday for a large lump in my breast. We decided to stick around till Monday morning and call for results. The results didn't look good so they wanted me to come back for a biopsy. Needless to say I was scared out of my mind so I cried all the way to the hospital. Thanks to Chrystie for watching my girls while we went. The biopsy was easy and they sent me to a Dr. in Show Low. He wanted it out..so Monday March 1st I went in for surgery and they removed it! We are so thankful it wasn't a big deal. Surgery went really great and fast. Now that everyone is healed up we can focus on going back to church. We haven't been going for a couple years now and I miss it. I want my kids to grow up just like I did. So to give us a little push the bishopric came to the house tonight and asked if I would be a secretary in the Primary presidency. I said YES!! I'm super excited to go back to church! I hope all goes smooth and I don't mess anything up too bad ;o) McKinley wants to go to primary but she gets scared because she doesn't know any different so this will help us all. I called my Dad to tell him the news and he laughed and said it was a answer to his prayers. Terell has been out of a job for a while now and things are getting crazy. Luckily we got a nice tax return to pay some stuff off and live for a while. The last 2 months or so I think how did I function without him home all the time? He gets the girls when they wake up and he lets me sleep. He cooks (nothing new) and he's helping me with the house and kids. It's been kinda nice. I will be sad and lonely when he does return to work but maybe we just needed some time together. He took me to the movies and dinner Friday night and then Saturday he was getting quite bored so he took the girls and I over to Wal-Mart and dinner. He is such a great dad to my girls I couldn't ask for more. We also got a new computer and he leaves me lil sticky notes on the desktop. I love you baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, lots of changes all at once. No work, no lump, no tonsils and back to church. You will be a fun Secretary; the kids like smiley people. Jason's job has been on edge for a while and I kind of secretly wish every now and then he'd get some time off. Who cares if they don't pay him, we just need to spend some time together.
ReplyDeletePS Glad you are all better and we'll see you at the wedding.