Thursday, April 8, 2010
~WOW~
Let me tell you about my week. We started out Monday with TyLee and Kyrri came over and the wind was blowing so stinkin bad. After Danika picked em up I headed down to the bank to cash Terell's paycheck. Wasn't gone 10 minutes and the wind blew the camp trailer off the blocks and pushed it into the fence and dented it. While I was trying to get the trailer taken care of I put a movie on for my girls in the car and McKinley helped herself to two brand new tubes of bubbles so now I have a bubbly car. Tuesday I worked, while at work McKinley decided to go in and turn the shower on and since we don't use the shower at the office my mom stores all her pictures in there so we had another mess to clean up. And then at 3 I went and got me a soda and by the time I got to the post office somehow a hole got poked in my cup and soda was all over my car. I then took McKinley to the Dr. for a lil sore throat and was in the waiting room full of old people with 2 kids for 45 minutes. Then Wednesday I had Ty and Kyrri again. I took all 4 kids to the park and after we got home the 2 older ones decided to play in the ash from the fireplace Terell had dumped outside. Needless to say they mixed a little water in and had war paint for their face. Nope I was not too happy. And then comes today! Weather was beautiful and it was a great day. While Macy napped I decided not to clean or do laundry I decided I should use that opportunity to spend a little time with McKinley. She came in and insisted I jump on the trampoline with her so we jumped, sunbathed and giggled. Then we came in a tried to find a project online to do but we failed. So we got a lil crafty and made a picture frame out of Popsicle sticks and she decorated it. I look at her and I just can't believe how time flies and how much I am thankful that I have her to giggle with all the time. I really wish I could just have her stay 4 forever! She's finally gaining some weight and she can't button her pants so we giggle about that too. She also got to have her hair cut short for the summer and because it was getting so long she would cry and tell me everyday she wanted it cut. She is truly a blessing to our family and I don't know how I lived my life without her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good job for not cleaning... messes will always be there to clean. McKinley won't always be four! :) I hope next week is a little more boring for ya.
ReplyDelete